Courses and Workshops
Looking to build your Digital Understanding? You’ve come to the right place!
Our Digital Mums have a range of courses and (in person) workshops to help you grow your understanding of the online space, website development, social media, video creation – we got you!
Thursday 16th August
9:30am – 1:00pm
The Flourish Centre, 32 Cedric Street, Stirling, WA
Do you keep saying “if only I had a couple of hours to work on my business I could really get on top of things.”
Ever feel so completely overwhelmed with your “list” of tasks you know you should be doing but just can’t quite get to?
Do you have a new direction or project you want to start on but are completely stuck on the technical how to, so you have done nothing??
Well, imagine sitting down with the small biz whiz kids (that’s us) and nailing that “list”. Spending 3 whole hours taking a full assessment of where your business is at, where it needs to be and creating an action plan to take you there? Feels UH – MAZING just thinking about it, doesn’t it?
Hold that image in your mind and now throw in having a bunch of cool cats to bounce around ideas with. Sounds awesome right?
So here are the topics we’ll be looking at to help you assess, understand and create action plans around:
- Who is your dream customer?
- What makes you special?
- Is your website working for you?
- Social media strategies
- How’s your google profile looking?
- How can you move forward in your biz?
- Who is this workshop for?
- Busy business owners we want you! Treat yourself to a morning finding motivation and “gettin shiz done.”
- You’ll walk away with ……..
- An assessment on where your business is at.
- A clear strategy and action plan to implement in your business straight away.
- Motivation to get out there and kill it.
- Some new mates & supporters in business.
Thursday 16th August
The Art of Social Selling is for those who…
- Struggle to find ideas for their social media content.
- Find they can get stuck in a comparison game and spend too much time thinking about how amazing others content is compared to their own.
- Feel like their not being heard and feel their follower growth and engagement is stunted.
If this all sounds familiar, join us on the 16th of August at 8pm for ‘The Art of Social Selling’ webinar. We will step you through how to use the principles of content marketing and social selling to;
- Establish your brand.
- Start conversations with your ideal customer.
- Turn them into paying clients.
This workshop is suitable for those selling both products and services to other businesses or direct to consumers and you will walk away with a bank of ideas for content which will talk directly to your ideal client.
**EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE NOW** $99 (SAVE $30) Note* Playback will be available for 90 days.
Wednesday 22 August
7:30am – 10:30am
79 Café, 27 – 29 Nicholson St, Abbotsford, VIC
Business Festival Victoria.
Springboard your Instagram marketing to the next level with fabulous photographs, and a social
strategy that will see you expand your customer base.
Leave armed with a new set of skills and the confidence to create your own images, attract new
customers and build a brand you can be proud of.
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your smartphone.
Thursday 23 August
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Newport Community Hub, 13-15 Mason St, VIC
Digital marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. Ditch the overwhelm and confusion, save time, make money and regain your sanity. Learn how to develop a simple, yet effective digital strategy to grow your business and make your
products and services easy to find, and appealing to buy.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The essential elements of a website that converts. See real-life examples.
- How to improve your traffic through basic search engine optimisation, and the simple things
you can do today to get ahead of your competitors.
- How to develop an effective content strategy and why.
The role of social media, which platforms are best suited to your business and how to use
them to build your brand.
- The overlooked tools and strategies that convert more visitors and followers into paying
- This workshop will change the way you perceive marketing. It will help you simplify your approach to
amplify your results.
A free mini course to boost your confidence and get you started with SEO.
You know that getting to grips with Google is essential to your business. But for most, the thought of dipping your toe in the Search Engine Optimisation pond fills you with dread. I’m guessing you’ve been avoiding tackling SEO for one of four main reasons:
- You feel it’s too technical for you to grasp.
- You worry that SEO changes all the time and you’ll never be able to keep up.
- You’re confused by all the conflicting information you’ve found online.
- You fear you don’t have time to do it yourself or the money to pay an expert.
That’s where this mini course can help, by completing this 100% free mini course you’ll get:
- A sound understanding of how SEO works
- The confidence you need to embark on your SEO journey
- The first steps towards boosting your traffic and conversions
- An understanding of whether you should pay for SEO or aim for DIY
- A source of truth that you can trust with your questions and concerns
You’ll receive an email each day with an educational tutorial and a practical exercise to complete.
- Web design terminology and information gathering
- Installing & configuring WordPress
- Essential plugins
- Creating content for your site
- Best practice for web images
- Designing a site using web themes
- How to maintain the site
- Securing a web site
- Common errors and how to fix them, pronto!
- Plus some extra-special additions your clients will love!
Do you want to effortlessly attract customers with marketing that really works?
All successful marketing strategies start with a detailed understanding of who you’re targeting, and that’s exactly what this workshop is all about.
Who is this for?
If you’re a business owner just starting out, or if you want to improve your marketing results, this is for you!
Maybe you’re struggling to identify an ideal customer because you have a broad market appeal.
Or, maybe you don’t know how to profile your ideal customer and need a bit of help!
What do we cover?
- Defining your niche
- Creating your ideal customer avatar
- Identifying what makes them buy and when to approach them
- How to write your marketing message for ads
- How to write your elevator pitch
You’ll join me LIVE for 90 minutes where you’ll take part in an interactive workshop – this means you’ll be actually doing the exercises in the workshop and have the chance for live feedback.
If you have a course or workshop event that you think might be of interest to our audience, please contact email@example.com for more details of advertising on this site.
Facebook Boosted Post vs Ad: What is the Difference? “Your post “xxx” is performing better than 95% of posts on that Page. Boost it for $20 to reach up to 5,000 more people” Seen that popup on your Facebook recently, its so tempting right? The opportunity for...read more
Getting some likes on the board and traction can be hard with a new Facebook Page, so here are 5 ways you can start to grow your account likes.read more
In their innocent and sometimes infuriating way, our kids are teaching us so much more about life than we ever imagined.read more