Courses and Events
Looking to build your Digital Understanding? You’ve come to the right place!
Our Digital Mums have a range of courses and (in person) workshops to help you grow your understanding of the online space, website development, social media, video creation – we got you!
Monday 13th August
10:00am – 12:00pm
421 Lygon Street Brunswick East, VIC
What you need to know before you even spend a cent on advertising. Facebook organic reach has been declining for years.
This means that knowing how to advertise on Facebook is more important than ever. Facebook ads can help you take your business to the next level. But without the right foundations you’ll probably burn money rather than make money.
- Leave this workshop with an understanding of how Facebook ads work, what doesn’t and how to set
up campaigns that deliver results.
- Walk away with strategies and tools you can apply in your business right away.
- This workshop is a must for any business woman wanting to increase their traffic, leads and sales
through Facebook ads.
Wednesday 15 August
7:30am – 10:30am
79 Café, 27 – 29 Nicholson St, Abbotsford, VIC
Business Festival Victoria.
Springboard your Instagram marketing to the next level with fabulous photographs, and a social
strategy that will see you expand your customer base.
Leave armed with a new set of skills and the confidence to create your own images, attract new
customers and build a brand you can be proud of.
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your smartphone.
Thursday 23 August
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Newport Community Hub, 13-15 Mason St, VIC
Digital marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. Ditch the overwhelm and confusion, save time, make money and regain your sanity. Learn how to develop a simple, yet effective digital strategy to grow your business and make your
products and services easy to find, and appealing to buy.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The essential elements of a website that converts. See real-life examples.
- How to improve your traffic through basic search engine optimisation, and the simple things
you can do today to get ahead of your competitors.
- How to develop an effective content strategy and why.
The role of social media, which platforms are best suited to your business and how to use
them to build your brand.
- The overlooked tools and strategies that convert more visitors and followers into paying
- This workshop will change the way you perceive marketing. It will help you simplify your approach to
amplify your results.
Self Doubt and Dealing with Imposter Syndrome Guest Post by: Craft Content Marketing You sit there, today’s to-do list in front of you and client emails ready to read and begin another day. However, sipping your coffee you take in a deep breath and think ‘how...read more
How to Create a Facebook Page Video Header We all know how powerful Facebook videos can be, but I was personally blown away when I saw a video used EFFECTIVELY in a Facebook page header, its such a great way to greet someone to your page. So thanks Wholehearted...read more
9 Tips to Increase Your Sales Conversion Rate Guest Post by: Optimise and Grow Online The best digital marketing strategy is the one that converts – right? But how do you make that happen? Better still, how can you improve your strategy to increase your sales...read more